26 Aralık 2010 Pazar

My Biography

Hey Everyone,
From now on I'm going to publish my daily life in this blog; MY LIFE. I'm 14 years and I live in USA. I live with my brothers; Darry and Sodapop. I live with them because my parents died in a car accident. I love going to movies, reading books and hanging out with my gang. My gang is my best friend. Who is my gang? Johnny, Dally, Darry, Sodapop, Steve, Two-Bit and me. My best friend from gang is Johnny. He is 16 but he looks at my age. He is silent and he never gets angry, he is different than the others in the group. His parents always makes him feel sad, they always shout at him,  I think that's the reason he is so silent. I love my brothers. They are always supportful but Darry is always getting angry to me, he is quick tempered. I love Soda pop. He is fun and I always enjoy being with him. Even though I have problems with Darry I love both of my brothers.
See you soon as possible !

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder