Hello Friends,
Today was Soda's birthday. We celebrated, all of our gang was at our house. Days before I had bought him a present, his favorite singers album. At 7 everyone was at our house. Two- Bit was going to bring him to the party. We closed all the lights and started to wait. He entered to the room and everyone started to sing "Happy Birthday Soda, Happy Birthday Soda !" I saw the happiness in his eyes. We bring the cake, he closed his eyes and made a wish. I understood that he wished Sandy to marry with him. Sandy is Sodapop's girlfriend. She is beautiful and she's not like the other girlfriends of Soda. Anyway we celebrated his birthday. He is 17 now. Now I should go and sleep. It's wayyyy to late and Darry is probably getting angry.
Good Night !
Happy Birthday Bro !

Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder