26 Aralık 2010 Pazar

22. 02.78


Hey followers,
Today I went to school as usual. I had an exam and It was good enough for me. When I got to home my friends from school invited me to play football. We played football for an hour or so, then they invited me to the ice cream store to hang out. At 7 o'clock I was at home. When I entered to the house Darry started to shout at me. He said that I wasn't working hard enough for school. I can't understand him he always concerns about the things I do. When I study he says that I should go out and play football and when I get social he shouts and gets angry. As I said before I love him so much but he is making me feel sad. Sometimes I think to run away but I can't do such bad thing. What ever ! I sometimes wish that our parents were with us. It's hard forr Darry to take care of us, he thinks that he is our oldest hand he should be the one that should take care of us but It's not like that, It's not his fault to be the older one and also we could take care of ourselfes. I know that I'm being desperate sorry ! Now I should go and do my homework.
See you
Pony

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder