27 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

25.02.78


Mother, you had me but I never had you,
I wanted you but you didn't want me,
So I got to tell you,
Goodbye, goodbye.
Farther, you left me but I never left you,
I needed you but you didn't need me,
So I got to tell you,
Goodbye, goodbye.
Children, don't do what I have done,
I couldn't walk and I tried to run,
So I got to tell you,
Goodbye, goodbye.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home...


This is a song from John Lennon. I wanted to share with you because I think that It is a song related to me and my friends. If you ask me who is it related to I'll say Johnny and me. It's related to me because I lost my parents when I needed them. Don't be sad for me because I'm fine with it but I's just the best song that fits in my situation. They left me, yes I know that they didn't want to leave me but It happened. Next month by these day it's going to be my mom's birthday. I miss them a lot. It's hard for all of us. Darry is trying to be our father, he tries to take care of us. He can't be like my dad. And no one can fill my parents space.
It's related to Johnny because they don't want him. Even though they didn't leave him they are making him feel alone and unhappy. They are blaming him after every little situation. He doesn't want to sleep at his own home.
It's hard for both of us so we support each other. Be with each other when we feel unhappy, desperate, miserable.
I didn't want to write about my day today I just wanted to write about the things in my mind.

Should go to sleep going to go to school tomorrow

Good Evening

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder