Hey friends,
Today was nice except the part when Socs assaulted us. I was walking down the road and they just appeared from the corner and all of them walked to me, shouting "HEY GREASE ! YOU WANT A HAIRCUT?". You could imagine the rest. I don't really hate Socs but they are the ones that separates people. Who cares if they have more money ? Who cares if they wear expensive clothes? Who cares if they drive Mustang ? No one ! People care about if we are nice or bad, smart or fool. If both groups will have the ability to be nice to each other than everything will be fine. Also I think that in every group there is someone which is nice, smart and want to live in peace. In our group it's me and Johnny. We don't want blood, we don't want fight, we want silence, we want friendship. Being a Soc isn't a bad thing. You can be nice, inoffensive while you are a Soc. It's just you know the group names, the main thing is the money, the places we live. Sometimes I just wish to be a normal boy, out of these arguments, fights. I want to live in a place that everyone is equal. I just wish...
See you tomorrow
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder