Hey People
I just arrived at home. I'm going to take an important test tomorrow so going to write really fast as possible. This morning we had a fight with Darry, again. When I took a shower and entered to the kitchen he started to shout at me with no reason at all. I was sick of his arguments and I shout back at him. Then he said that I wasn't helping him enough. Why should I help him? He isn't my mother or father. Yes I used to help my mom when she was preparing the breakfast but now we should take care of our selfes. He is a control freak. And while he is controlling us he is getting angry all the time. I don't want to be his brother anymore. So after the argument I left the house without any word. Somebody older than us should come and start to take control from Darry. I don't want him to be my father, I want him to be my brother. I missed the old Darry. Soda is also sick of our fights. He used to stop us but he isn't even trying to prevent. I think I should stop fighting with him because there is no answer to our problems. Even though I don't even agree to his ideas I will say OKEY.
This is all for now
Goodbye
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder